The drive for sustainable landscape design that combines beauty with environmental soundness is at an all-time high. Customers are looking for capable professionals who can bring their ideas to life and leave them with a landscape they can be proud of. Become ecoPRO Certified and set yourself apart by demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to sustainable landscape practices.
Your ecoPRO Certified Sustainable Landscape Professional certification identifies you as a part of an exclusive qualified niche. It helps you gain the confidence of clients and customers and ensures them you are qualified and committed to delivery sustainable landscape service that protect their garden and landscapes, family members and pets, and our larger communities.
How do I get certified?
Certification is based on a standard assessment that covers over 200 best management practices and ecoPRO required study materials. To become ecoPRO certified, you are required to:
- Meet the ecoPRO Certified Sustainable Landscape Professional eligibility to sit for the exam
- Demonstrate your knowledge, by taking the ecoPRO Exam, in over 200+ ecoPRO sustainable landscape management best practices in the areas of:
- Protect and Conserve Soils
- Conserve Water
- Protect Water and Air Quality
- Protect and Create Wildlife Habitat
- Conserve Energy
- Sustain Healthy Plants
- Use Sustainable Methods and Materials
- Protect & Enhance Human Health & Well-being
Why should I attend the ecoPRO training?
While this training is not required to sit for the ecoPRO exam, it is highly recommended. The ecoPRO Training offers you a deep insight into the ecoPRO study materials. Issues come to life with meaningful discussions and insights gained via interactive sessions at the training. It also provides an opportunity to network with like-minded landscape professionals from around the country.
Are you interested in attending an upcoming ecoPRO Certified Sustainable Landscape Professional training and exam? Click here to learn more.