Why get certified?
More and more customers are requesting sustainable landscape design, construction, and maintenance. ecoPRO certified individuals will be able to ensure knowledgeable, profitable, and environmentally sound landscape design, installation and maintenance services. In addition, you will:
• Increase your professional credibility among customers and clients.
• Increase marketing advantages for your firm and create opportunities for career growth.
• Earn a sense of achievement through confirmation of your skills and commitment to ongoing education.
• Enhance your professionalism and stand for excellence in sustainable landscape management.
• Receive professional value, respect and recognition.
•Have a positive impact on the environment and on your local Washington State community.
What will I learn and be tested on?
The certification exam is based on 200+ best management practices (BMPs) and the ecoPRO required study materials.
Why attend the 3-day advanced training?
Training attendance is not required for certification, but is highly recommended. The training enhances the ecoPRO study materials, offers interactive learning, allows time for Q&A, and provides an opportunity to network with other landscape professionals. ecoPRO training is open to all landscape professionals who are interested in learning more about the sustainable landscape management.
To sit for the ecoPRO exam and become certified, you must meet eligibility requirements. Click here to learn more.